2018 New England PGA Grant Overview
The New England PGA Foundation has established a grant program for 2018, available to all New England PGA Members in Good standing. $15,000 has been set aside, with the following allotment:
- $2,500 available per NEPGA Chapter (6), prior to May 1.
- After May 1, unallocated funds are available to all NEPGA Members without chapter restriction.
A committee comprised of members of the Foundation Board of Directors will be assigned to review
grant requests. The committee conducts initial reviews and determines if all information required is
provided. The committee may meet with an applicant. The committee then determines the benefits of
each grant request and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors, which will make the final
Consideration will be given to New England PGA Members based on:
- The degree of potential benefit to the golf community
- Programs that target youth (under 18 years old), military, veterans and their families, as well as diverse populations
- Examples: Scholarships for Junior Golf Camps/Access, Free or reduced fee Instruction for Veterans, Minorities or Women, Adaptive or other Golf Equipment
- The span of communities the project will reach